The Original Standard Tack Trunk is our number one selling trunk. It measures approximately 32” x 21.5” x 22” (exterior dimensions) and weighs about 40lbs (empty). Each trunk is handmade from A grade cabinet poplar and solid birch trim. Each trunk is assembled with a combination of nails and screws for superior strength. All Original Standard Tack Trunks are constructed from the same design but may vary in grain texture or construction because they are made by hand.
Every Original Standard Tack Trunk comes with your choice of stain, hardware and sliding tray.
Trunk Stain Options
- Walnut (stained and finished with top of the line catalyzed varnish)
- Mahogany (stained and finished with top of the line catalyzed varnish)
- Cherry (stained and finished with top of the line catalyzed varnish)
- Black (stained and finished with top of the line catalyzed varnish)
Trunk Hardware Options
- Chrome (Includes piano hinge, spring loaded handles, marine hasp, and inner support hinge)
- Brass (Includes piano hinge, spring loaded handles, marine hasp, and inner support hinge)
Other Add Ons
- Grooming Tote (If ordered with an unfinished trunk tote will come unstained) + $90.00
- Nameplate (nameplate ordered will match hardware color choice) + $40.00
- Casters (casters come as a set of 4 2" multi-directional wheels affixed to the base) + $60.00
32” (Length) x 21” (Height) x 22” (Depth)
Weight = Approx 40lb
starting at $100 for shipping to Florida
$105 shipping to Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., and West Virginia,
$110 shipping to Delaware, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, and Wisconsin, and
$115 shipping to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Please note this item is not eligible for returns as it is a custom good. Please see our terms and conditions page for more information on our returns and exchange policies.
Trunk looks lovely. Just received order after placing it back in November, so decent turn around time. Hard to contact for order inquiries.
Great to work with and did everything thing they said they would. I will definitely buy here agin
The trunk is beautifully made but was damaged
during shipping. We are waiting for a partial credit to be issued rather than return it as it is cosmetic but nonetheless not repairable.