The Deluxe Standard Tack Trunk measures approximately 32” x 21.5” x 22” (exterior dimensions) and weighs about 45 lbs empty. Each Deluxe Standard Tack Trunk is handmade from A grade cabinet poplar and birch. Trunks are assembled with a combination of nails and screws for superior strength. All Deluxe Standard Tack Trunks are constructed from the same design but may vary in grain texture or construction due to their handmade construction.
Every Deluxe Standard Tack Trunk comes with choice of stain, hardware, custom personalization/trim and sliding tray.
All personalized trunks are finished with a thick crystal clear resin on the front panel to protect personalizations.
* Custom graphics and specialty designs are possible. Please contact for additional information and pricing.
Trunk Stain Options
- Walnut (stained and finished with top of the line catalyzed varnish)
- Mahogany (stained and finished with top of the line catalyzed varnish)
- Cherry (stained and finished with top of the line catalyzed varnish)
- Black (stained and finished with top of the line catalyzed varnish)
- Chrome Hardware (Includes piano hinge, spring loaded handles, marine hasp, and inner support hinge)
- Brass Hardware (Includes piano hinge, spring loaded handles, marine hasp, and inner support hinge)
Other Add Ons
- Grooming Tote (If ordered with an unfinished trunk tote will come unstained) + $90.00
- Nameplate (nameplate ordered will match hardware color choice if selected) + $40.00
- Casters (casters come as a set of four 2" multi-directional wheels) + $60.00
Exterior Measurements - 32” x 21.5” x 22”
Weight - 45 lbs empty.
starting at $100 for shipping to Florida
$105 shipping to Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., and West Virginia,
$110 shipping to Delaware, Connecticut, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Vermont, and Wisconsin, and
$115 shipping to Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Please note this item is not eligible for returns as it is a custom good. Please see our terms and conditions page for more information on our returns and exchange policies.
Great to work with and did everything thing they said they would. I will definitely buy here agin
The trunk is beautifully made but was damaged
during shipping. We are waiting for a partial credit to be issued rather than return it as it is cosmetic but nonetheless not repairable.
This trunk is gorgeous and has worked very well! The price was very reasonable and the quality is great. Very happy with it and would def recommend!
I ordered a trunk for my daughter. I liked that the size of the standard trunk was smaller than most I had seen. Being a smaller adult it is very easy to move around. There is more than enough room for her and her ponies gear. We took it recently to a rated show and everything minus the saddle fit in. We keep her saddle with us anyways so this was not a concern. Everyone who saw it commented on how nice it is and liked the smaller size. It is well constructed. My daughter now has a keepsake that she will be able to use for the rest of her life. And as horse crazy as she is I am sure it will get a lot of use. There was a slight hiccup in that our trunk was sent to someone else and we received the other persons trunk. Honestly it was not a huge issue as I was totally aware that the trunk was shipped around the time that the Hurricane was baring down on FL this year. I got ahold of Chelsie and she promptly took care of the issue. She tracked down our trunk and got both trunks to the correct person. While not needed she offered to send a grooming tote for the shipping mix up. We have received the tote and it just makes the trunk that much more better.